Keweenaw Spring Flowers and Foliage| Spring Yard Photo Tour 2020

It's spring time in the Keweenaw!
I wandered around the yard the other day and played photographer with my new camera- a gift to myself that I've been wanting forever.

Here's some of plant life bursting forth in the warmth of spring. Enjoy!

Spring Forget-Me-Not Keweenaw

The forget-me-nots grow on the east side of the house and are adorably dainty.

ForgetMeNots





The pear tree has been in full bloom this week.

Pear Blossoms

Pear Tree Keweenaw

Brilliant Pear Blooms





The little apple trees are just starting to show blooms.

Apple Tree Spring





Last week the cherry tree was all flowers and has since lost its petals in the wind.

Cherry Blossoms Spring

Keweenaw Cherry Tree


Spring Foliage is in full swing and summer is right around the corner. Get out and enjoy the fresh air!

Until next time,
Emma Leigh




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Write Letters to my Stepchildren

Loving Through the Mess- Painting

River Fishing With Hubby

Not Just Living for the Sun | Facing Depression with Human Connections